Every sales team needs a stream of high-quality leads. These leads can be inserted into your sales funnel and nurtured until they become paying customers. But finding these leads can be a big challenge. Here’s a closer look at exactly what lead providers are, and which ones are the best.
What Are Lead Providers?
Essentially, lead providers help sales teams acquire more leads by offering access to your database. But all lead providers aren’t created equal. Some offer higher-quality information, and they provide a range of features that can help sales managers.
It’s important to choose a lead provider that ticks the following boxes:
Your lead provider must provide you with rich, accurate information.
The provider you choose should offer great features that make life easier for you.
Positive reviews should confirm the quality of your chosen provider.
Best Lead Providers in 2019
Now that we understand what to look for, here’s a deep dive into the best lead providers for your sales team.
SalesRipe makes it easy for sales teams to find and connect with targeted prospects in a matter of seconds. This feature boosts productivity and sales results— both of which help businesses generate more revenue.
Our platform is ahead of the competition in all of the key areas outlined above. The internal database features over 200 million consumer leads and over 20 million business sales leads. For example, we’re committed to only collecting the most accurate data available.
SalesRipe’s built-in lead manager makes it easy for you to manage all of that data. You can also keep track of all your important lead information, which will empower you to close more deals and delight your prospects.
Our platform is currently used by over 20,000 happy users, and that number grows each day. Will you join next? Learn more about us.
Clearbit is a tool for sales enablement that helps businesses grow by providing them with products and data APIs. The purpose of these tools is to help sales professionals get a deeper understanding of their prospects and personalize their sales interactions.
Clearbit divides its offering into four key areas: data enrichment, lead identification, lead capture forms, and prospecting new leads. This platform also prides itself on offering integrations with a range of popular platforms.
- It’s rich in features.
- It reduces a lot of manual work.
- It offers a range of integrations.
- It has slow loading times.
- It frequently produces inaccurate data.
- Its troubleshooting is problematic.
Hunter.io helps sales professionals find and verify corporate email addresses, which helps them reduce manual work and gives them the functionality they need to save time and target the correct leads.
This tool presents three key features as part of its offering: domain search, email finder, and email verifier. It also offers integrations with Google Sheets and a Chrome extension. If your organization has sufficient development abilities, you may also be able to take advantage of the API.
- It enables quick access to key information.
- It now offers bulk searches.
- It integrates with leading CRMs.
- It occasionally provides unexpected, inaccurate results.
- It offers a limited number of searches.
- A lot of the functionality is complex and difficult to use.
UpLead gives sales teams the power to quickly find, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. This functionality makes it easier for sales teams to boost their productivity and increase their sales.
This tool also helps sales professionals in a few key areas. First, it gives them the power to build targeted prospect lists. It also complements this core functionality with access to verified data that can be browsed on search engines. Finally, it allows users to enrich their existing data with information from the database.
- It gets positive reviews, in terms of customer service.
- It’s easy to use.
- It has flexible pricing.
- Its searches don’t have geographic filters.
- It’s missing some integrations.
- It’s restricted to certain industries.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a sales tool that helps teams make more social sales. As part of its offering, the tool makes it possible for sales professionals to identify the right buyers and engage them through personalized outreach.
Its search experience calls on LinkedIn’s vast database. As you’d expect, the platform has a quality feel, given its backing from Microsoft. The platform can surface the most relevant leads for a particular salesperson while it provides accurate information.
- It’s easy to use.
- It’s possible to build a company or lead lists.
- It has sophisticated insights and information.
- It doesn’t provide email addresses.
- Some of the functionality is tedious time-consuming.
- Its prices are steep.
ZoomInfo is a data provider that offers sales professionals access to a vast B2B database, which includes a wide range of contact and company information that can give salespeople the data they need to close more deals.
Like many other platforms on this list, ZoomInfo gives its users the ability to search through its database by using a variety of filters. Once users have found the leads they’re looking for, it’s possible to start building targeted lists. Finally, users are given the ability to manage their database and further boost their sales performance.
- It’s simple to use.
- It offers positive data.
- It provides company information.
- It limits the number of leads that can be exported to CRM.
- Its complex features lack guidance.
- It doesn’t offer tips about best practices.
Salesgenie is a tool from Infogroup that gives businesses the ability to find new customers. Its database is composed of six smaller databases that are regularly updated. They cover both businesses and consumers in the U.S. and Canada.
Users are able to search through these databases by using a range of selections, such as industry, location, income, and age. These detailed profiles help salespeople make contacts and prepare themselves for the sales process. The information in these databases is maintained by 300 researchers.
- The databases are logically divided.
- It provides an accompanying mobile app.
- It offers powerful filtering and selection.
- Some searches can be time-consuming.
- Some of its users complain about its customer service.
- It has a steep learning curve.
FindThatLead aims at eradicating manual prospecting work, and it helps sales professionals perform B2B lead generation within a matter of seconds. This feature helps salespeople more efficiently contribute to the growth of their company.
This platform offers a suite of tools that help with lead generation. For instance, salespeople can use the prospecting tool to create lists, and the verified email will confirm the accuracy of information. It also offers lead search and enrichment tools, which give salespeople the power to augment their existing proprietary information.
- It has a user-friendly layout.
- It has lots of features.
- It has fair pricing.
- It loading times are slow when it returns results.
- It has no API.
- It doesn’t provide a data source.
LeadFuze is a piece of lead generation software that speeds up and automates the lead generation process. This tool gives its users the ability to search through a range of roles and industries, then filter those results via a range of criteria.
This tool is somewhat unique, in that it offers account-based selling. In other words, salespeople can upload a list of companies or domains, and identify the roles they’re trying to target. The platform will then automatically provide all of the right contacts.
- It has a straightforward UI and UX.
- Its sign-up process is simple.
- It offers active customer support.
- It lacks options for customizing email.
- It doesn’t provide phone numbers.
- Unexplained errors sometimes appear.
Anymail Finder is an email-finder tool that aims at making it simple to verify employee email addresses from any company. It achieves this goal by crawling an incredible number of webpages while it directly validates servers.
The tool only charges its users when the verification is 100% sure. It also offers an API, so organizations creating a new application can make the most of the tool. A bulk-search functionality is also on offer that helps salespeople quickly process large lists of emails.
- It has transparent pricing.
- Its propositioning is simple.
- It rarely returns a positive result.
- It has a limited range of data.
DiscoverOrg offers up a database for business contacts that helps salespeople directly connect with the decision-makers they’re seeking. Not only do sales intelligence and company data help foster connections; they also give salespeople an advantage during their pitches.
This tool places strong emphases on automating manual tasks and saving time. By helping salespeople focus on selling, it aims at boosting results across the board. Likewise, it helps produce more leads that will increase growth and revenues.
- It provides a lot of information.
- Generally, it provides accurate information.
- It empowers sales.
- It has difficulty with integrations.
- It has high prices compared to alternatives.
- Its range of information is limited.
RightHello offers access to a database that includes over 5 million companies. This platform aims at becoming the foundation of the sales process by offering a wide range of customized filters and search methods. The rich data it provides can be collected by simply importing domain lists.
RIghtHello also offers a suite of other tools that complement its database, including both a range of sales outreach tools and interesting insights that can help shape decision-making.
- It has flexible pricing.
- It offers a range of flexible features.
- Its data is often incorrect.
- Its customer success isn’t proactive.
- It doesn’t have an onboarding process.
Voila Norbert is a lead-generation tool that provides sales teams with the email addresses they’re seeking. The avatar for this tool is “Norbert,” a helpful virtual assistant who can help you find leads, verify emails, and enrich your contacts.
In addition to its standard features, the tool makes it possible for salespeople to execute bulk actions and make the most of native integrations. It also offers an API, which can help salespeople get the most from the tool if they have the developability.
- It’s simple to use.
- It offers competitive pricing.
- It has the ability to upload in bulk.
- Its trial period is short.
- It doesn’t cite sources for the information it provides.
- It lacks additional prospecting tools.
Leadmine is lead-generation software that gives salespeople a helping hand at finding target customers and building an email list. The platform also offers users the ability to quickly find highly targeted B2B leads, build prospect lists, and export information.
This platform also offers a chrome extension that makes it easy to add targeted leads to the platform. In addition, it claims that it provides very accurate, fresh data that only comes from the latest sources.
- It saves time on manual tasks.
- Its dashboards are easy to navigate.
- It’s able to extract data.
- It doesn’t provide direct phone numbers.
- It doesn’t offer the ability to search by industry.
- Its Google Chrome plugin doesn’t work as expected.
Aeroleads is a lead provider that helps salespeople find the email addresses and phone numbers of businesses. This tool offers a Chrome extension that gives salespeople the power to search and add leads, in order to receive contact information.
Users can also get contact info by uploading the name and company of a lead. There are 15 data points available in the tool, including fields such as full name, job title, business phone number, and location. The data can also be exported to a range of locations, including CRMs like Salesforce and HubSpot.
- It’s simple to use.
- It offers a free trial for testing the service.
- It has responsive customer service.
- It occasionally lags.
- Some features are complicated to execute.
- It’s a little pricey.
Did you find the lead provider you were looking for? And did you find this piece useful? We hope you did! If you’d like to experience SalesRipe for yourself and find out why we’re the best platform for your needs, be sure to start your free trial today.