Every business needs a steady stream of leads, as well as an effective sales funnel that will nurture them. These essentials can be complex, so you’ll need all the help you can get. Lead management software can help you keep track of your leads and make data-driven decisions. Here’s a closer look at the best options for this software…
What Is Lead Management Software?
Lead management software refers to the tools and applications that help sales managers control and optimize lead-related activities.
To help sales managers nurture their leads and convert those leads into paying customers, these tools offer a wide range of functionality. Specifically, they can help you achieve the following:
- Collect information about leads in one place.
- Evaluate the warmth of each lead.
- Send emails and track the activity of leads.
- Automate lead-nurturing campaigns.
- Assign leads to the sales team.
As you can see, these powerful tools can help you achieve a lot.
Best 20+ Lead Management Tools
Now we have a better idea of the goals that lead management software solutions can help you achieve. So let’s take a look at the best options out there.
SalesRipe fuels sales growth by helping your team identify and connect with the right leads at the right time.
In terms of accuracy, the B2B contact data in our database is unparalleled. You’ll also find a wide range of fields you can use to enrich your relationship and complement your sales strategy.
Salesripe also comes with a built-in lead manager, who can keep you organized and on-target. Armed with the ability to build targeted lead lists, your team will keep moving in the right direction.
If you’re interested in using SalesRipe, try it for yourself. Start your 7-day free trial right now.
Freshsales is CRM software offered by Freshworks. You’ll find that this tool essentially offers you everything you’ll need to start managing your sales.
Since CRM is admired for its intuitive UI, your team can focus on doing what they do best: selling. This tool also offers a set of powerful features, such as AI-based scoring and a visual deal pipeline that gives you updates at a glance.
- It offers lots of customizations and integrations.
- It’s easy to create systems.
- You’ll have the ability to add clients to documents.
- Its customization options can be a little overwhelming.
- Occasionally, its loading times are too long.
- Some of its automatic reminders are missing.
3. HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM is aimed at small and midsize companies. The tool prides itself on being easy to use, and it gives sales teams a wide range of powerful sales tools.
These tools come together to increase productivity, boost sales, and generally improve the experience your leads will have. This solution is also free, which makes it a very popular CRM option for cash-strapped startups and smaller businesses.
- It’s easy to add customer details.
- It has powerful automated sequences.
- It standardizes complex processes.
- Without Gmail, its calendar integration is difficult.
- Its customer service is sometimes lacking.
- It’s impossible to merge contact information.
Insightly is CRM that tries to strike a balance between usability and functionality. This tool attempts to make it easy for salespeople to consolidate all of their lead-tracking in one place.
This tool also offers a wide range of native integrations, which means that it can seamlessly fit into a business’ ecosystem. Specifically, this tool is aimed at small to midsize businesses.
- Its to-do list is simple and effective.
- Its training videos help you get the most from the tool.
- It has high-quality tech support.
- It’s pricey compared to its competitors.
- Its critical features are locked behind the paid version.
- Its UI isn’t as attractive as its competitors’.
5. Salesforce CRM
As one of the world’s best-known CRM platforms, Salesforce CRM offers immense levels of flexibility. To access and analyze a range of information and activity, salespeople can use a wide range of dashboards and reports.
All over the world appreciate, users appreciate that this tool is relatively simple to set up and use. Since this tool is also very adaptable, it’s trustworthy, and it can grow with your sales team.
- It’s capable of performing lots of tasks.
- It’s highly customizable
- Other departments can use it.
- It has a steep learning curve.
- It’s somewhat pricier than its alternatives.
- Its customer support isn’t as responsive as other teams’.
6. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is aimed at businesses of all sizes. Its goal is to offer the features and functionality that sales teams need to sell smarter, better, and faster.
So Zoho is a true lead-management solution that will help businesses manage their entire customer relationship lifecycle. In other words, salespeople can manage leads using the platform, and other departments (such as customer success) can also use it.
- It’s cheaper than other, more prominent options.
- It’s very simple to set up and start using.
- It has all of the key features on the market.
- It lacks some customization options.
- Its look and feel are somewhat outdated.
- Its experience is slow.
7. Less Annoying CRM
With its name alone, Less Annoying CRM makes a statement. This platform aims at giving small businesses what they’re looking for: simple, intuitive, affordable CRM that doesn’t take up more time than it saves.
Since this tool is adjustable, it can fit with the workflow of most businesses. All of the key functionality is included in the web app, including contact management, notes, and calendars.
- It delivers its promise of simplicity.
- It integrates well with key tools.
- It offers critical functionality.
- There’s no mobile application.
- It doesn’t have a search feature.
- It doesn’t have built-in alarms.
8. Salesmate CRM
Salesmate CRM is aimed at small to midsize businesses that want to grow their sales via fun, easy-to-use CRM. This software really does place a large emphasis on usability and comfort.
This tool achieves this goal by offering clear, simple UI that’s easy to navigate and helps your salespeople focus on the task at hand. It also offers all of the key features you’d expect from CRM.
- It has a high level of customization.
- It has fantastic customer support.
- It has a robust mobile application.
- Its software occasionally lags.
- Its API documentation is somewhat unclear.
- Some of its integrations don’t work as expected.
Pipedrive is a simple yet powerful CRM that helps sales teams get organized and perform to the best of their ability. This tool is aimed at teams of all sizes, and its powerful design can easily be adjusted.
Salespeople all over the world appreciate the usability of this solution. It helps professionals focus on selling without having to worry too much about data entry and activity tracking.
- It has great workflow automation.
- Users can send emails directly.
- It offers sophisticated analytics about sales performance.
- It doesn’t offer the ability to flag emails.
- Its email has no mobile app.
- Its development team doesn’t share the same roadmap.
Salesfusion is a marketing-automation platform that’s primarily aimed at midsize marketing teams. That being said, the solution is robust enough to be adjusted and used by enterprise-level businesses.
This tool helps marketing professionals achieve a range of activities, such as campaign-building, advanced automation, reporting, and more. These features can help marketing professionals fill their sales funnels with great marketing-generated leads.
- It’s intuitive and easy to use.
- It has a robust, performant email-builder.
- It has lots of modules and functionalities.
- To arrive at your destination, a lot of clicks are sometimes required.
- Some of its tools lack harmony.
- It takes a while to master this tool.
11. BPM’Online CRM
BPM’Online CRM aims at being highly customizable and user-friendly. It’s aimed at businesses of all sizes, and it gives these businesses a helping hand at managing customer-facing processes.
Because the scope is so broad, this tool tries to connect the dots between marketing, sales, and customer service. In other words, organizations present a consistent, clear customer journey that closes more deals and boosts retention.
- It streamlines lots of processes.
- It strikes a balance between complexity and power.
- Its pricing model is transparent.
- Some of its key integrations are missing.
- The UI looks a little outdated.
- Its pricing models lack variety.
Copper is CRM that equally focuses on aesthetics and functionality. This tool is easy to use, and it’s really a pleasure to look at. Both of these features are powerful in a tool that salespeople use every day.
The tool also offers some power under the hood. Copper can automate repetitive tasks for your salespeople while it offers integrations with the key Google tools your salespeople already use (such as Gmail, docs, sheets, and more).
- It’s very compatible with G Suite.
- It offers email tracking and similar functionality.
- It has great customer support.
- Its importing lists can be tiresome.
- To avoid error messages, users must carefully perform its field-mapping.
- It takes a little while to get used to it.
13. Bitrix24 CRM
Bitrix24 CRM is an intranet CRM solution that’s aimed at small and midsize businesses. This tool aims at helping businesses achieve effective collaboration, communication, social networking, knowledge management, and more.
This solution acts as a centralized repository that can survive the test of time. And it can make sure your organization doesn’t lose any of the sales knowledge you’ve worked so hard to generate.
- It’s highly customizable.
- It covers a lot of modes of communication.
- It has exhaustive features.
- As far as the choices it offers, it’s daunting.
- Its UI could use an upgrade.
- Some of its UX roadblocks are time-consuming.
Infusionsoft is easy, powerful, all-in-one software for CRM, marketing, and sales automation software. It helps both your sales team and your whole business grow to new heights.
This tool offers a wide range of integrations with key apps, which can help boost the productivity and automation capabilities of your sales team. Due to this integration, sales teams and organizations can offer personalized service.
- It’s simple to use.
- It’s great at segmenting customers.
- It has a powerful, responsive email builder.
- Its tech support is somewhat limited.
- Its learning curve is steep.
- Its training materials are somewhat limited.
Pipeliner is a sales enablement tool that primarily focuses on pipeline management, sales process optimization, and sales analytics. These tasks make it possible for sales teams to maximize their revenue and ROI.
The goal of this tool is for sales teams to intimately know their buyers and build up sophisticated lead profiles. In other words, it can help salespeople sell more effectively and boost the results they achieve.
- It offers a visual approach.
- It’s intuitive and easy to use.
- It integrates with Outlook and various social networks.
- It doesn’t have the ability to create scheduled reports.
- It doesn’t offer telephone support.
- Its data import functionality is complex.
noCRM.io isCRM that’s aimed at small and midsize companies across a wide range of verticals. The goal of this tool is to offer its user a simple and easy-to-use experience that gets rid of the distractions that frequently accompany standards CRMs.
This CRM is more powerful than many of its competitors. In fact,it can help salespeople create new leads within a few seconds, then manage each relationship from end to end. This tool also makes it possible for salespeople to monitor the health of their pipeline while using a visual tool.
- It offers a range of features.
- Its notifications work well.
- It offers a clear focus on productivity.
- It doesn’t have email integration.
- Its reporting is somewhat limited.
- It doesn’t offer information about conversion rates between stages.
LeadExec is lead management software solution offered by ClickPoint. This tool is aimed at helping marketers capture and manage their inbound web leads. It’s an all-in-one solution for marketers that need to send leads to their sales teams for further nurturing.
This tool offers a wide range of lead management features, including the ability to capture, add, and import leads. LeadExec also offers a range of integrations, so these leads can be registered and moved into your chosen CRM.
- It offers a range of integrations.
- It has strong links between sales and marketing.
- It’s part of the ClickPoint ecosystem.
- It has a steep learning curve.
- Its UI is outdated.
- Some users complain that it occasionally lags.
This automation makes it simpler than ever before for marketers to send personalized communications at the right time. Instead of using complex tables and tools, Autopilot has an intuitive visual interface.
- It offers fast, in-app chat support.
- It covers lots of functionality.
- It’s intuitive to use.
- It lacks integration with other CRM systems.
- At times, it’s heavy and slow.
- It has limited email reporting.
Act-On is a feature-rich platform for marketing automation that’s used by companies of all sizes in a wide range of industries. This platform offers a large variety of applications that help marketers manage and filter their leads.
Marketing managers can use the platform to measure things like email marketing, website- visitor tracking, lead management, and more. These features all come together in one package to offer a one-stop-shop for marketing lead management.
- It’s intuitive and logical.
- It offers great support and documentation.
- It provides regular webinars that maximize value.
- Some of its simple tasks can take a while.
- Some of its features are weaker than others.
20. LeadMaster CRM
LeadMaster CRM is a platform for CRM, marketing automation, and held desks that’s used by businesses of all sizes across a wide range of industries. This tool aims at helping marketing and sales teams streamline their activities.
The design of LeadMaster is intuitive, and it can be personalized to match the needs of a specific industry. Furthermore, this platform makes it easy to understand where leads come from, so they can track their journey. Then you can efficiently move through your sales funnel.
- Its pricing is competitive.
- It has fantastic customer service.
- It offers one single tool that can handle everything.
- It’s difficult to get started.
- Its documentation and guidance are outdated.
- It has a steep learning curve.
LeadSquared is CRM that’s used across a wide range of industries. This platform for marketing automation and sales execution gives businesses the help they need to manage their leads and increase closures.
This platform offers one-size-fits-all functionality, as well as a developer platform where sales managers can build their own customized business logic. Its reporting is also sophisticated, as it gives salespeople the information they need to effectively perform.
- Its dashboard is comprehensive.
- It offers landing page integration.
- It has great customer service.
- Its third-party integrations take time.
- Its price is higher than other options.
- It takes a long time to get started.
Marketo gives both B2B and B2C businesses the ability to nurture their customers and offer personalized communication that drives engagement. This benefit is huge for salespeople and their activities.
This platform includes a wide range of common features that boost productivity, including email marketing, lead nurturing, SEO, scoring, analytics, and more. These platforms come together to help businesses across a wide range of industries.
- It’s simple to customize and scale.
- It’s possible to refine audiences and reporting.
- It has a great user interface.
- Its requires a long onboarding period.
- It’s designed for tech-savvy users.
- It is a little more expensive than other platforms.
Teamgate is a full-process CRM system that offers enough functionality to cover the entire sales process, from start to finish. Salespeople can use this tool to research and analyze their leads.
This integrated system is smart and easy to use. In other words, salespeople can close deals faster and meet their goals. This tool also offers a range of integrations that enhance the capabilities of the app.
- It has a high-quality feel.
- It doesn’t hide its features behind new plans.
- It offers a great balance between cost and quality.
- Its mobile application lacks key functionalities.
- There’s no way to customize the dashboard.
- More of its tasks could be automated.
The right lead management software solution could unlock the potential of your sales team. We hope this post has helped you find the right option. SalesRipe has helped thousands of teams around the world. Are you next? Learn more about SalesRipe today.